Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Sculpts



Wedding Figurines in White.




Wedding Figurines, and Sculpts of my kids and niece.








My very first sculpt! (laughing permitted)









I was cleaning my closet today and came across a box of my first clay sculptures and thought I would share them here. Some of them don't even have faces because I couldn't figure out how to do them! LOL
I started out doing figurines and Babies, Dolls and Animals came later. Maybe I will show them another time.




This is my very first...a santa for my mom. I think I was 20 and away at school at the time I made this....and I was so proud of myself! I actually gave it to my mom for Christmas.



Thanks for coming wih me on a trip down Memory Lane : )


Hugs,
Lisa











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you made all of these. You are amazing all the progress you made. Very neat, thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

Thanks Lindsey! My santa should give beginning sculptors lots of hope!!LOL
I shipped your little Greta today : )