Thursday, October 18, 2012

We had another great SmokeHouse Gallery Art Show this year! Thank you to all who came out and showed their support. The funnest part for me is seeing your friendly faces! :)
                                                                          My Booth

Good Eats on the Patio

Free Kids Craft


                                                             
                                                        


There are two more shows coming up this Fall. I will be sharing info shortly.

If you haven't in awhile, please have a peek in my Etsy Shop as I am slowly but surely adding new items!

Love,
Lisa

My Shop:  Lovinclaydolls Etsy Shop

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Luvi, nice to see you again, your booth looks lovely, hope you had a great day xoxo

Lisa said...

Thank you Karen! I really do need to do a better job keeping my blog up to date. These pictures were my little attempt, thanks for taking the time to look at them. I hope you are doing well, hugs :)

MALINIK said...

I love the felted acorns. Beautiful
Ina :)

Lisa said...

Thank you Ina :)